- The club's constitution: North Wales Technical Divers Constitution
- Diving Rules and Regulation: Schedule 2 V4
- Map of Dorothea Quarry: 0001 - Dorothea Quarry Version 1.5a.pdf
- GDPR Policy: NWTD-GDPR.pdf
How to join North Wales Technical Divers (NWTD) Club
We need the following information sent to us by email:
- a legible scan of your technical diving certification (see accepted qualification, below*)
- a passport-style photo
- your contact phone number and postal address
We will confirm receipt of your information.
After receiving our reply, you will need to do one of the following:
- Join a BSAC club via its website, and then join North Wales Technical Divers.
- Or, if you're already a member of a club, then contact BSAC and ask to affiliate to a second club, that is, NWTD
- If you're a direct member, then affiliate to NWTD.
Next, please pay the NWTD club fee (£25), and email the signed Disclaimer and Member Agreement.
NWTD bank details:
Bank: Lloyds Bank
Account name: North Wales Technical Divers
Account #: 72630560
Sort Code: 30-96-26
NWTD will send our your membership card. Welcome to Dotty!